I admit it. I am a terrible Blogger!
Having said that, I feel comfortable to move on with my life and let you know what's been going on.
1- The weather. It's not spring. It's cold and evil. I would love some warmth. It's literally freezing when I wake up in the morning (31 degrees today!)
2- But...The hills are alive with the sound of music. The Ziegfeld Theater was playing The Sound of Music. So I went to see it with some of my friends and had a marvelous time. It was so much fun watching it on the big screen. The crowd was cheering after the songs, and we couldn't stop singing all weekend.
3- Goonies never say die. We watched another childhood favorite of mine at home Saturday night, while pigging out on junk food. I love The Goonies!
4- Happy Easter! We had an excellent Easter program at my church on Sunday. My roommates even came to watch. Then after church we went to Rachel's parents house for a huge, fantastic Easter Brunch! Her whole family was there and we had such a nice time.
Then my Mom sent me a great Easter basket. I will be eating candy for the next couple months! I love peeps!



2 comments:
Yes, you are a horrible blogger :) Come visit us in AZ! It's been in the 80's. I'm so not looking forward to the summer heat.
80's? It was 94 the other day! But yeah, if you want the heat, we have an extra bed here in AZ waiting for you :) I am actually very jealous of your cold weather. But, you'll get to enjoy San Diego weather very very soon! For like a day anyway!
~ Kat
Post a Comment