Matchbox Twenty, Alanis Morissette, Madison Square Garden, Valentine's Day... what more could I ask for?
Me outside "The Garden"
Amber, my "date" for the evening
So we kind of sat on the side, slightly behind the stage...
In case you can' tell... that is Rob Thomas.I <3 Rob
2 comments:
Yay, updates! What a fun Valentine's Day. Way more exciting than mine :)I need to come visit you in New York so you can show me all your fabulousness. Is that even a word? Oh well, it sounds good.
Hey Shilo! It looks like you are having so much fun. I love your new hair cut. Well I guess its not all that new anymore, but I still love it. We need to hang out next time you come to Vegas. We need to catch up! My grandma wants me to tell you "Hi" and she loves you :)
Love ya, Melissa Okuda
Post a Comment