Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

...and now that it is over, here is a taste of what the holidays looked like to me this year!

Let's start in New York City:


Then off to Virginia!















I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Ashley Robison said...

Omg, I LOLed like 7 times. Love it :)

The Cutie Udy's said...

I loved your post, but I do have a few comments:

First, is that you with the baby looking thing. What was it really? Is that what babies look like in New York? I'm so confused!

Second, I almost missed your grandma in that picture when she's sitting on the couch. She is TINY (which oddly enough I just made the word tiny big, hmmm...)

and last, I loved all of your picture additions. So obvious and yet hilarious and much needed!

Now we Don our Gay apparel...hahahahaha! Loved it!

)en said...

oh man i am jealous of that Oregon Trail t-shirt. From whence did it come?? must have.