Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Crafty Lady

In case you were wondering, all of my friends are extremely talented and wonderful people. My New York City Bestie Amber, is no exception.

She started this amazing company: http://www.amberink.com/

(aren't we lovely?)

We had a kick-off party at the apartment, which turned out to be the best morning of brunching and crafting!! We made some amazing cards and stationary. I gathered some great ideas for scrapbooking as well. So much fun!


Check out the rest of our fun projects on her website! http://www.amberink.com/

It's like quilting bee's for the new generation! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

melissa said...

I'm glad to see you are having so much fun! I was wondering how you were doing. You are right about the grown-up thing not feeling "different" I thought having a baby would do it, but no. If possible I feel younger and less experienced than ever. :) Hope your doing well which by the looks of it you are. If you ever visit Vegas again within the next 3-4yrs we should meet up.

The Cutie Udy's said...

I think this is awesome and I also wanted to mention that my husband started a business and I haven't seen a blog about that yet! ;)