So I am leaving for my vacation to SPAIN!!! I am very excited. I will be sure to take lots of pictures to share.
It has been so crazy here... This morning there was a huge thunderstorm. There was a tornado warning in Brooklyn. The trains were closed and there was chaos in the streets (maybe I'm being a little dramatic), but I was definately feeling chaotic! Now the weather is hot and sticky- so yucky outside!
I just finished reading Harry Potter, which I loved. I won't give anything away for those of you who have not read it, but Harry Potter has pretty much been my existence for the last week or so. Now I am ready to move on with my life...
So, Jenny's Birthday will be when we are gone, so we went out and celebrated before our trip. We ate at this great restaurant in DUMBO and below are some pics...
I must admit, I'm an awesome photographer... Look at this shot of the BK bridge.
Jenny, Me and of course, Michael Scott
Beth, Jenny, Amber and Rachel outside of Superfine
This was a really neat post-it work of art.Well, that it's for now. I will miss all of you! Take care and I'll speak to you soon.
!Adios!

No comments:
Post a Comment