Small town girl moves to the Big Apple... A blog for family and friends to keep a close eye on me!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Coney Island
We had the best weather this weekend! It was absolutely gorgeous outside.
My friends and I went to Coney Island where we relaxed on the beach, ate hot dogs, rode roller coasters, ate ice cream. It was the best Saturday EVER!
Steve, Rachel, Ryan, Ladd, Rachel, Jenny, Shilo and Stacy Me and my roomies on the boardwalk!
At the "original" Nathan's hot dog stand.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Shilo's choice: Nathan and Miss Sophie did it, and you's a followin.' Hot dog! Girl, when are you going to go to go to Connie Island with red hair? Is Jen being a copycat?(what, you think I didn't notice the twin bobs and shades?)
1 comment:
Shilo's choice: Nathan and Miss Sophie did it, and you's a followin.' Hot dog! Girl, when are you going to go to go to Connie Island with red hair? Is Jen being a copycat?(what, you think I didn't notice the twin bobs and shades?)
Post a Comment