


Erin and I are in charge of "Family Home Evenings" on Monday night, and this week we decorated cookies! My cookie was in the likeness of Van Gough's "Starry Night"... It tasted better than it looked :)
Also, in case you wanted to know, it is FREEZING here. I don't know how to deal with it. I am bundling up as much as possible, but it is this wretched wind chill that is killing me! But I will survive.
On another sad note, my roomate, Erin has decided that she is going to move back to home at the end of the month. :(
4 comments:
Wow! Look how artistic you all are. I can't believe it's FINALLY getting cold in New York when it's starting to warm up here in Tucson. Weird weather, I tell ya. What will you do when Erin leaves. Are you going to try to find another roomie?
I think your cookie looks awesome! You should have SCHELLACKED it....omg, remember that? Hahaha...Hey, I heard Perish, NY got like 88 inches of snow or something...are you anywhere near there?? How many layers does it take to stay warm there? Or are you still trying to figure that one out. . .
I haven't thought of Shallacking in years!!! LOL :) All of the crazy snow has been in upstate NY, thank goodness! But even with no snow, at 18 degrees you need at least three layers!
If you open a bakery that only sells Starry Night cookies, you'd make a fortune, because I would buy them regularly (so... maybe not a fortune...). =P Nice work!
Post a Comment