Saturday, October 14, 2006

Welcome Baby Maxwell




HEATHER HAD HER BABY!!!
So Heather was due October 4th, so I scheduled a trip to Las Vegas for October 5th... just hoping I would be there to see her son. But when I spoke to her a week before, she hadn't had him and thought she wasn't close. So I dealt with the fact that I wouldn't get to see her baby this time, but I could spend time with her before she went into labor. On Saturday we got to hang out and have dinner and we kept joking that she would go into labor soon... and I didn't for a minute think that she would! Then Leslie (her Mom) called me Sunday morning with the news that she went into labor! I couldn't believe it. So, I took my sisters car to the hospital (luckily Nathan showed me where it was the day before) and was there waiting all day for Maxwell to arrive. He finally graced us with his presence at 6:36pm. He was 7lbs 13oz and 20 1/2 inches long, and oh so adorable. I was so happy that I was able to be there and share in this amazing experience!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Congrats Heather!!